47 Cornwall Street, Shamshuipo, Kowloon.

(852) 2779 6449

Society of Boys' Centres

Service Application

1. Parents can apply through Social Welfare Department or
Non-Government Organizations; or by referral of social workers.
2. Parents can apply through teachers; or by referral of psychologists
from the Education Bureau or the counselors.
3. All applications will be handled by CCRM. Parents or guardians will be
invited to an interview (with prior notification), and accommodation will
be arranged for eligible applicants as soon as possible.